- #: 21056
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 2011-02-15
- Current Version: 1.1
- 1.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 1.80 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RHB Bank Berhad
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- © 2011 RHB Banking Group. All right reserved
Add to Favorite apps
RHB MobileHere it is: another hassle-free and convenient service brought to you by RHB. You can now easily pay your bills, transfer funds, reload your prepaid mobile, check your account balances or locate an RHB Branch or ATM anywhere and anytime at…..
What's New in Version 1.1
Here it is: another hassle-free and convenient service brought to you by RHB. You can now easily pay your bills, transfer funds, reload your prepaid mobile, check your account balances or locate an RHB Branch or ATM anywhere and anytime at your fingertips!
• RHB Mobile – Quick access to your banking accounts and perform transactions to your favourites
• RHB Privileges – RHB Credit Card holders will never be left out of any latest privileges and discounts
• Promotions – Always stay updated with ‘What’s New’ and happenings at RHB
• Locator – Allows you to locate an RHB branch or ATM within Malaysia
• Assistance – Get in touch with us if you have any queries
Download this application and RHB will always be on-the-go with you for your banking needs.
Note: This application is available for RHB Bank or RHB Islamic Bank accounts in Malaysia only
About the RHB Banking Group
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven Strategic Business Groups (SBGs): Retail Banking, Business Banking, Group Transaction Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Islamic Banking, Global Financial Banking and Group Treasury. These businesses are offered through its main subsidiaries – RHB Bank Berhad, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Insurance Berhad and RHB Islamic Bank Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are held under RHB Investment Management Berhad. RHB’s International Banking Division includes commercial banking operations in Singapore, Thailand and Brunei. The Group also has a non-ringgit based offshore funding operations in Labuan as well as a representative office in Vietnam. It is the RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and be recognised as one of the top financial services groups in ASEAN.
It’s time we simplify banking.
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes